Encoded Photo Receiver
Measures: Lap time – In combination with a trackside Photo Beacon (SEN-25)
- Gives accurate lap times to .001 second
- Test light indicates reception.
- Completely immune to false triggering due to ambient light.
- Channel selected by small 16 position dial.
- Over 100’ range.
SEN-25CS / SEN-25CM
Encoded Photo Beacon
- Placed trackside, is used to trigger SEN-14C and SEN-14C2.
- Mounts on tripod using standard 1/4-20 thread.
- CS model (shown) has 100 ft. range, CM model (30 LEDs) has over 150 ft. range.
- Powered by any 12 volt battery (user provided).
- Includes indicator for battery voltage.