Plug & Play Cabling System
The CDS Standard Cabling System enables users to quickly create a professional, clean, organized installation WITHOUT doing any wiring work. Modifications to an installation are a snap with “Plug & Play” Extension Cables.
Junction Boxes and “Y” cables combine 4 channels into a single cable, making for a cleaner and more flexible installation.
If you have a system with the older cables, you can upgrade to this new cabling system.
Thick Jacket Teflon Signal Cable
- Custom made for CDS with .025” thick jacket to resist abrasion.
- All cables foil shielded for complete noise immunity.
- Insulation rated to 200 Degrees C
Junction Boxes & "Y" Cables
- Connect up to 4 sensors
- Consolidates and simplifies wiring
- Typically used at front and rear of car to “gather” signals
- Connect to COMMANDER II with 1 cable
"Plug & Play" Extension Cables
- Stocked in standard lengths from 1 to 12 feet (1 foot increments)
- Single and multi channel versions available
- Connects Sensor to COMMANDER II, Junction Box to COMMANDER II, or Sensor to Junction Box!
- Enables easy, “tool-less” assembly of custom cable harnesses
Waterproof Circular Connectors
- Rubber “O” ring seal
- Positive locking with 1/4 turn
- Built In strain relief
- Gold contacts
- Field replaceable
- “Plug & play” installation